bodys. We're doing that manually, slowly, but it might be good to check
this before another language is converted.

Magnus
Re: Conversion script [ In reply to ]
Magnus Manske wrote:
> Just a sidenote on the conversion of the German wikipedia: The [[/Talk]]
> links, or rather, [[/Diskussion]], were *not* removed from the article
> bodys. We're doing that manually, slowly, but it might be good to check
> this before another language is converted.

That also reminds me -- the image URL conversion had a couple problems
other than copying the files over. First, it garbled links to
post-English-phase3 images (with the hash subdirectories); second, the
conversion (right or wrong) was done silently on both current and old
page versions. When changing the contents of a page, it's probably
better to do so by adding a new version (as the usemod-to-phaseII
conversion does), and definitely NOT touch the history.

Which also also reminds me, Jason copied the pre-conversion Usemod
tarball over to the new server, so I'll get that history import script
ready for the English wiki.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)