Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
Re: Re: Re: German speakers, please test [ In reply to ]
Why not use the language code in addition to the correct word, as in
"de:bild" or "bild:de"?

Jason

"Jason C. Richey" <jasonr@bomis.com>
Re: German speakers, please test [ In reply to ]
Done...

Re: German speakers, please test [ In reply to ]

>> Google has indexed test-de.wikipedia.com and de-beta.wikipedia.com,

Somebody complained recently that Google had fallen behind in indexing.
It's comforting thay they are now considering test and beta pages to be
useful data!

Ec.
Re: German speakers, please test [ In reply to ]
Hmm... DNS is a tricky beast, maybe it just hasn't propagated to you.
Also, I didn't make any changes on the new server. Apache may be
serving the english wiki for that sub-domain...

Jason

Re: German speakers, please test [ In reply to ]

Re: German speakers, please test [ In reply to ]
> Oops, I forgot to change the apache config. It should now be serving
up
> the right stuff on test-de.wikipedia.com.

Everything's fine now.

Kurt
Re: German speakers, please test [ In reply to ]