Mailing List Archive

Suggested new Cologne blue sidebar ordering
I've re-ordered the Cologne blue sidebar to try and make it a bit more
ergonomic, with no real rationale, just a feel for what I do, and a
guess at the expectations of new users. The general principles are:

* rule of 3s
* most used categories at the top
* most frequent choices in those categories at the top
* don't repeat any options

...and I've moved some things into different categories: Recent Changes
into EDIT, for example, as it is mostly used when editing...

I'm not saying this is the best that can be done: I just want to kick
off a discussion of the options.

FIND
[search box] OK

BROWSE