E.g. I made the [[tobacco industry]] link on the Cigarette entry, then made
the Tobacco industry page, but the Cigarette entry still displays [tobacco
industry]?.
Re: Bug bugs! [ In reply to ]
On lun, 2002-05-20 at 16:22, The Cunctator wrote:
> What is going on?
>
> Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
> /home/wiki-newest/work-http/wikiPage.php on line 215
>

> Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
> /home/wiki-newest/work-http/wikiPage.php on line 219
>
> Also, pages aren't updating from [Link]? to working links when I create the
> pages.

As noted in http://www.wikipedia.com/wiki/wikipedia:Bug+reports/Editing
this is now fixed in CVS. (Two one-character typos, which were hidden
from execution and thus never found and fixed during the period that
caching was disabled.)

Jimbo, I highly recommend updating to the CVS version (which also fixes
some watchlist bugs, list rendering bugs, and redirect bugs) and
clearing the page cache. (The page cache should always be cleared when
the software is upgraded in a way that might change the way pages are
rendered -- like fixing rendering bugs!)

UPDATE cur SET cur_cache="",cur_timestamp=cur_timestamp

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)