Mailing List Archive

Fun new features to slow the server down more
After much clamoring from many quarters, I decided to add to
special:whatlinkshere a list of pages that link to the current page via
redirects. Doesn't seem to have exploded so far... Feel free to improve
it / integrate it better with the rest of the list.

One potential problem is that a redirect page could, conceivably, have
additional links in the text after the #REDIRECT line, and the current
code would think those links were actual redirects and list them
accordingly. But, well, they shouldn't.

Also, I've disabled redirect-following for diffs. If I want to diff a
redirect page, goshdarnit, I want to diff the redirect page, not the
page that it (now) redirects to!

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)