Mailing List Archive

Problems with saving changes?
I am running the current CVS version locally and updated my database
scheme. Search, RecentChanges, edit and preview works fine, but if I
try to save my changes, they are all lost and the file is back to the
previous version. It doesn't happen for all files, and I don't know
what the difference is (two example problem files are the main page
and "British Queen"). It's not a browser cache issue, since when I try
to edit the page again, the wiki text is also reverted to the old
version. I can write to the database, since the page counters change
correctly. Does anybody see that problem?

Axel