Mailing List Archive

Link
Please I need your help to give me link
Re: Link [ In reply to ]
Hi Samuel,

You sent your email to a public mailing list about Wikimania, an
international conference. Could you please be a bit more specific about
what you're looking for?

If you need specific help with something Wikimania related, you may want to
choose to instead reach out to a support team. For example, see here for
the Wikipedia Help Desk. <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Help_desk>

Best,
Lodewijk

Re: Link [ In reply to ]
What a link?

Pada tanggal Sel, 26 Sep 2023 11.17 PM, Lodewijk <