Mailing List Archive

Re: [wikimania] Re: [Wikimedia-l] Uploading to Commons and tell us your story about Wikimania 2023
Hi,

For all who presented in Wikimania, kindly have your slides exported/saved
in PDF file format and store it to commons under category of Wikimania 2023
presentations.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimania_2023_presentations

Thank you.

Kind regards,