Mailing List Archive

To our onsite participants. Please fill your Singapore Arrival Cards now.
Dear Wikimaniacs!

Kind reminder again. Please fill the Singapore arrival card now!

https://eservices.ica.gov.sg/sgarrivalcard/

Please bring earphones, headsets as there are sessions with language
interpretation enabled in Eventyay including French/Chinese/Spanish to
English. We also have a departure checklist prepared for you.

Check https://wikimania.org on other relevant information such as travel,
directions, venue, and many others.

Do consider wearing masks when travelling for added safety. Wear a
Wikimedia/ Wikimania related shirt if you have one when travelling. You
maybe lucky if you see another Wikimedian looking for a ride share to the
hotel at Singapore Changi Airport!

Have a safe trip and see you soon!

Kind regards,

*Butch Bustria*
Event lead
ESEAP Wikimania 2023 Core Organizing Team