Mailing List Archive

Fwd: Announcing the First Ever WikiWomen Summit @ Wikimania!
Dear Wikimedians

For the first time in the history of our movement, we're excited to
announce the first WikiWomen Summit at Wikimania!
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023:WikiWomen_Summit>

The WikiWomen Summit, organized by Vanj Padilla and Rosie
Stephenson-Goodknight will include events organized under thematic tracks
of language diversity and gender, gender organizing, strategy and shared
learnings. Through a series of gender-related presentations, a solidarity
workshop, a side event at Google Singapore and a Women’s Lunch Table, the
WikiWomen Summit aims to strengthen the connection between gender
contributors and allies and feed into future in-person convenings -
including the WikiWomenCamp
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiWomenCamp_2023> which is set to take
place in October 2023!

*Register your attendance*
Attending in person? Join us in Room 311 for the morning tracks and in the
Main Hall for the Solidarity Workshop.

Not attending Wikimania in-person? Register online through Eventyay
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023:Registration> to tune into
conversations under the Inclusion (WikiWomen) track.

See the program here
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023:WikiWomen_Summit>.

*Join the conversation*
For more information, read our Diff post
<https://diff.wikimedia.org/2023/07/23/bringing-the-gender-gap-into-focus-at-wikimania-2023-introducing-the-first-ever-wikiwomen-summit/>or
follow the social media channels here:
https://www.instagram.com/wikiwomen2023/
https://twitter.com/WikiWomen2023