Mailing List Archive

S'pore govt schemes for conferences: MICE - SMAP programme
Hi all,

Just asking if Wikimania '23 had considered or have joined any Singaporean
government initiatives in trade fairs/conferences, so participants can save
a dime or two on sim cards and grab trips, etc.?

Saw that Gardens by the Bay is in both the Wikimania and the govt's MICE
support programme. Considering we are using that venue at the end of the
event, is Wikimania considered a MICE/SMAP programme for large conventions?

If this is the case then how can we save a dime or two on sim cards and
(probably) grab trips, or post-conference events for those who want to
relax in Sentosa?

(It wrote that participants can get Grab, Air fare (prob useless by now),
SIM card and Sentosa tokens.)

https://www.visitsingapore.com/mice/en/plan-your-event/assistance-schemes/singapore-mice-advantage-programme/

Regards,
William