Mailing List Archive

Scholarship recipients' flights to attend Wikimania
Hello,

Please accept my apologies in advance if this has already been brought up:
I completed the travel form last May 15 and the Travel Team has not yet
contacted me. My concern is that the prices of tickets are increasing
because fewer seats are available as time passes by, which can result in
unnecessary spending of movement funds when cheaper flights could have been
booked by now. When are we expecting to be contacted by the travel team?

Thanks in advance,
Maor

--
*"Jülüjain wane mmakat ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua
junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."*