Mailing List Archive

Re: [wikimania] Register now for Wikimania 2023!
Hi Folks,

Please help translate the Wikimania registration central notice message to
your own native language!

https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=Centralnotice-tgroup-Wikimania_2023_reg&filter=&language=tet&action=translate

Kind regards,

*Butch Bustria*
On behalf of the ESEAP Wikimania 2023 Core Organizing Team

On Wed, Jul 5, 2023 at 10:10?PM Wikimania <wikimania@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> The Core Organizing Team would like to invite you to register for
> Wikimania 2023 <http://wikimania.eventyay.com>.
>
> Register for the in-person event by July 16 and for the online event
> anytime.
>
> Wikimania will be held from 16—19 August, in person at the Suntec
> Convention Centre and online on eventyay <https://eventyay.com/>, an open
> source virtual and hybrid event platform.
>
> Eventyay has been partnering with us to implement new features for
> Wikimania, and we look forward to working together to deliver an engaging
> virtual experience on an open source platform. Eventyay was recently used
> for the FOSSASIA Summit, take a look at how it worked there
> <https://summit.fossasia.org/>.
>
> We look forward to welcoming you to Wikimania Singapore!
>
> Please refer to the registration privacy statement
> <https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Legal:Wikimania_2023_Registration_Privacy_Statement>
> .
>
> ??Note: the in-person ticket is subsidized by the Wikimedia Foundation and
> costs $100 USD, which covers opening and closing events, plus lunches on
> the core conference days. Scholarship recipients will receive codes to
> register for the in-person event.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> *Butch Bustria*
> On behalf of the ESEAP Wikimania 2023 Core Organizing Team

Sincerely,

Butch Bustria

The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only
for the recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the
intended recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or
the information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the
original message and attachments.

Re: [wikimania] Register now for Wikimania 2023! [ In reply to ]
I have tried to translate from the german language to french and english,
but after i have published, i received a message like I can't
modify anything in the platform.

BUKASA

Le mer. 5 juil. 2023 à 19:24, Butch Bustria <bustrias@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi Folks,
>
> Please help translate the Wikimania registration central notice message to
> your own native language!
>

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=Centralnotice-tgroup-Wikimania_2023_reg&filter=&language=tet&action=translate
>

> Kind regards,
>
> *Butch Bustria*
> On behalf of the ESEAP Wikimania 2023 Core Organizing Team
>
> On Wed, Jul 5, 2023 at 10:10?PM Wikimania <wikimania@wikimedia.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> The Core Organizing Team would like to invite you to register for
>> Wikimania 2023 <http://wikimania.eventyay.com>.
>>
>> Register for the in-person event by July 16 and for the online event
>> anytime.
>>
>> Wikimania will be held from 16—19 August, in person at the Suntec
>> Convention Centre and online on eventyay <https://eventyay.com/>, an
>> open source virtual and hybrid event platform.
>>
>> Eventyay has been partnering with us to implement new features for
>> Wikimania, and we look forward to working together to deliver an engaging
>> virtual experience on an open source platform. Eventyay was recently used
>> for the FOSSASIA Summit, take a look at how it worked there
>> <https://summit.fossasia.org/>.
>>
>> We look forward to welcoming you to Wikimania Singapore!
>>
>> Please refer to the registration privacy statement
>> <https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Legal:Wikimania_2023_Registration_Privacy_Statement>
>> .
>>
>> ??Note: the in-person ticket is subsidized by the Wikimedia Foundation
>> and costs $100 USD, which covers opening and closing events, plus lunches
>> on the core conference days. Scholarship recipients will receive codes to
>> register for the in-person event.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> *Butch Bustria*
>> On behalf of the ESEAP Wikimania 2023 Core Organizing Team
>>
>> --

> Sincerely,
>
> Butch Bustria
>

> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only
> for the recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the
> intended recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or
> the information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this
> message in error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the
> original message and attachments.

BUKASA KABWE FIDELE

Consultant en résolution des conflits, paix et bonne gouvernance.
Chercheur panafricain afrocentrique.

bukasaaubry@gmail.com

+243 972544094
+243 897687110

PAIX! HOTEP!
Re: [wikimania] Register now for Wikimania 2023! [ In reply to ]
Here is the link: