Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing
http://pigsonthewing.org.uk
Re: Wikimedia 2023 scholarship recipients' accommodation [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 29 Jun 2023 at 16:45, Andy Mabbett <andy@pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:

> I will be staying in Singapore after Wikimania for an extra three
> nights, at my own expense, to do some sightseeing.

Just to be doubly sure; the last night of accommodation as part of the
scholarship is 19 August, checkout on the morning of 20 August?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing
Re: Wikimedia 2023 scholarship recipients' accommodation [ In reply to ]
Dear Andy,

Yes, your point is correct.

Regards,
*Gisca *

Re: Wikimedia 2023 scholarship recipients' accommodation [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 10 Jul 2023 at 15:59, Andy Mabbett <andy@pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:

>> I will be staying in Singapore after Wikimania for an extra three
>> nights, at my own expense, to do some sightseeing.

> Just to be doubly sure; the last night of accommodation as part of the
> scholarship is 19 August, checkout on the morning of 20 August?

On a similar note, does the included InternationalSOS medical care
expire, or will it run until the end of my trip?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing
Re: Wikimedia 2023 scholarship recipients' accommodation [ In reply to ]
Yes sit
I will be staying 3 extra nights after co ference