Wikimania 2023". I would like to know what is really going on. Do I
have the scholarship after another analysis or is it if I want I can
ask you for an invitation letter and go there voluntarily?
Re: Scholarship Wikimania 2023 [ In reply to ]
Hey. Thanks for asking.

You are subscribed to a mailing list. The email you are referring to was
sent to that list. If you are not going to Wikimania, it’s probably not for
you.

You can unsubscribe from the list if you no longer wish to remain
subscribed.

Cheers!

Siebrand

Op do 29 jun. 2023 om 16:09 schreef DS Eldimé <dseldime@gmail.com>

> Hello, I am contributing on behalf of Dastel. I was emailed some time ago to say I was not selected for the scholarship and now I have seen email messages "[Wikimania-l] Planning your trip to Singapore for Wikimania 2023". I would like to know what is really going on. Do I have the scholarship after another analysis or is it if I want I can ask you for an invitation letter and go there voluntarily?
>
> --
Siebrand Mazeland
Kitano ICT

M: +31 6 50 69 1239
Telegram: https://telegram.me/siebrand
Skype: siebrand
Re: Scholarship Wikimania 2023 [ In reply to ]
Since so many people that applied are turning down the scholarship due to unforeseen circumstances, I suggest consider filling the gap with other people especially the speakers and those that have presentation.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 3:16 PM, Siebrand Mazeland<siebrand@kitano.nl> wrote: _______________________________________________
Re: Scholarship Wikimania 2023 [ In reply to ]
Same with me :)

Pada tanggal Kam, 29 Jun 2023 21.16, Siebrand Mazeland <siebrand@kitano.nl>