Mailing List Archive

Planning your trip to Singapore for Wikimania 2023
Dear organizers - for the (self announced) transparency plan commitment of
publishing list of scholarship grantees in May - it would be useful to do
it at least in June as we are almost in July.

It would also likely reduce the number of repeating questions.

Best Z. Blace

pradipguhilote@gmail.com> wrote:

>> trip to singapore kindly share list of candidate and is it free of cost?
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 23, 2023, 22:52 Wikimania <wikimania@wikimedia.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>

>>> Many of you are starting to plan your trips, and we’ve been receiving a
lot of questions related to travel to Singapore: visas, vaccines, hotels,
weather… We invite you to take a look at our Travel page on the Wikimania
Wiki, with subpages for e-visas, attendee information, and accommodations.
Feel free to leave a message on any relevant talk pages or reach out to us
at wikimania@wikimedia.org if anything is unclear or incomplete.

>>> To highlight one point–many countries are visa-free for Singapore, but
everyone needs to fill out a Singapore entry card before arrival. Also
Singapore requires a yellow fever vaccine from many countries–please see if
yours is on the list!