Mailing List Archive

Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) meeting this 13 November (Sunday)
Hi,

We have a Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) meeting this 13
November 2022 (Sunday)

We have two meeting times to cater two major time zone blocks.

The two times are:

- 02:00 UTC <https://iw.toolforge.org/zonestamp/1668304800>, 2022-11-13
(Asia-Pacific friendly time)
- 16:00 UTC <https://iw.toolforge.org/zonestamp/1668355200>, 2022-11-13
(Europe-Africa-Americas friendly time)

The agenda are:
· Wikimedia Research Fund
· 2023 Ombuds commission and Case Review Committee appointments process
· Feedback on consultation and community session of the Movement Charter
Drafting Committee
· Wikimania
· Ideas/ suggestions for Wikimania 2023
· Expressions of interest for Wikimania 2024 and beyond
· Expressions of interest to join Wikimania Steering Committee

For signup and meeting link, go to the SWAN page at Meta-wiki:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network

Thanks.

Kind regards
Butch Bustria