Mailing List Archive

Wikimania documention, past and present
Hello all!

The past couple of days I have been working on collecting information
about each of the Wikimanias, as well as documenting the history of
bids and conference ideas, to produce a concise and complete "history
of Wikimania" page. It's on meta:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania

If you helped out with organizing, remember what went on at one or
more of the conferences, or are just willing to help copy information
over from one of the Wikimania-wikis, please help fill this page out!
I want to try and get our collective knowledge about five years of
Wikimania written down in one place. Please also add fields for
information I may have forgotten, translations, etc. etc.

And my apologies if there are any mistakes, I am doing this mostly from memory.

cheers,
phoebe

--
- phoebe s. ayers | phoebe.ayers@gmail.com