seem to be editable. So how can images, video, audio and slides be
connected between Commons & the actual presentations?

I am a bit concerned that wm08reg might be turned off after the event,
and because all the schedule information is only in it, that it would
be lost.

thanks,
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/

Re: How to connect slides to schedule entries? [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 1:24 PM, Brianna Laugher
<brianna.laugher@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I uploaded the slides from my presentation to Wikimedia Commons. There
> is no wiki page at wikimania2008: that I can link them to, so I doubt
> anyone can find them. http://wm08reg.wikimedia.org/schedule/ doesn't
> seem to be editable. So how can images, video, audio and slides be
> connected between Commons & the actual presentations?

I've added it to the presentation on Pentabarf.
<https://wikimedia.pentabarf.org/pentabarf/event/45> Let's see if
that updates to the wm08reg soon.

> I am a bit concerned that wm08reg might be turned off after the event,
> and because all the schedule information is only in it, that it would
> be lost.

If I remember correctly, that's just pulled off of all the information
that we loaded into Pentabarf, so we'll still have it even if it's
turned off.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

---
this address will probably get lost.

Re: How to connect slides to schedule entries? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

yes (also yourself probably, if you submitted through pentabarf) we
can add the slides to the schedule. If you go to your presentation in
pentabarf (the submission system), and you gop to the description
tab, you can add attachments. \make sure to set it as public. It will
take some minutes to be updated on the schedule.

thanks,

Lodewijk

ps: casey, markie, could you keep an eye on otrs? I am very little on
internet here.