Mailing List Archive

In urgent need of graphic designers for Wikimania posters
Hello all,

we are looking at creating Posters and Flyers to advertise the
conference in universities and such places around Alexandria, so as to
increase our potential audience in the Arabic world.

For that, we need people to help us design those flyers. They'll need
to be in printable format (so something that is high resolution enough
to be printed in the end) and graphics should be under a free license.

I am looking for a team of two or three people ready to work with us
on this. And I need this team to be assmebled by tomorrow night
(Monday night) and be ready to deliver the first drafts on Thursday
night.

Any takers?

Thank you for your help,

Delphine
PS. contact me at dmenard /at] wikimedia (punto) org for more info.

--
~notafish
http://blog.notanendive.org