Cary Bass
Volunteer Coordinator

Your continued donations keep Wikipedia running! Support the Wikimedia
Foundation today: http://donate.wikimedia.org
Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.
Phone: 415.839.6885
Fax: 415.882.0495

E-Mail: cary@wikimedia.org

Re: Egypt security profile for Wikimania 2008 [ In reply to ]
Hi carry, I liked the profile a lot
but just a lil comment on it :)

- the populations is currently is estimated at 80.5 million
(wikipedia), some other sources say it's 82 (Egyptian government & U.S
statistics center), it's not 70 million anymore since 2005

also I'm very sorry for not participating all that long time that
passed, becuz I drowned in exams at college & had 3 projects with 3
different professors, and i'm about to finish the term within a month,
and anyway, i'm gettin more freedom these days, so I think i can say
hi again