From: Brianna Laugher <brianna.laugher@gmail.com>
Date: 5 Apr 2008 21:58
Subject: Scholarships
To: Wikimania information team <wikimania-info@wikimedia.org>

Hi,

Apparently scholarships are open. The sitenotice says it so it must be true.

<http://wikimania2008.wikimedia.org/wiki/Scholarships> purports to be
complete, but also says "Deadline to be announced". This is fairly
difficult. Please give some indication of the final date ASAP, if not
an exact date. People need to plan their lives...

Also, the page says
"Air travel (pre-paid economy-class ticket at the lowest fare
available, from the nearest international airport)"

should it be TO Cairo or Alexandria? I would specify which on the
page, because otherwise people may not think to check and notice the
dramatic difference between a flight to CAI and a flight to ALY.

thanks,
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/

http://modernthings.org/