Subject: registration Wikimania personnelle
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 22:44:32 +0200
From: Florence Devouard <anthere@anthere.org>
To: anthere at anthere.org

Registration complete

Thank you for joining Wikimania 2007! Your registration form has been
submitted. Please note that you need to complete the payment process so
the registration can be confirmed. Your registration number will be
shown below. Please take a note of the number for it will be used for
querying the registration status and to confirm your identity in the future.
***
Registration fee

Conference:60 USD
Accommodation:100 USD
Total:160 USD
Total: * 33 = 5280
Pay via PayPal

Please use the "Buy Now" button below to pay via PayPal
[Fwd: registration Wikimania personnelle] [ In reply to ]
Fixed, it is New Taiwan Dollars. To provide a convenient way for
remittance in New Taiwan Dollars, the remittance fee for New Taiwan
Dollars is set as USD fee * 33, regardless of exchange rate. The '*33'
note is created then, and it is without clear readable description
due to my carelessness. I added "TWD (for New Taiwan Dollar
Remittance)" string on the *33 line.