And because it's already deleyed on the schedule. we hope we can open the
registration system as soon as possible. So we do need someone can help us
create or open the authority of this e-mail account. (or other account) And
after we have this account we can open the reigstration system immediately.

Thanks~

DAUCTER
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Urgent! OTRS of Wikimania 2007 [ In reply to ]
Hello,

On 3/12/07, daucter <daucter at gmail.com> wrote:

> To dear all:
>
> We've tested for the registration system and fixed some bugs and problems.
> Finally, it can work now.
>
> However, Phobe and some friends have talked about the OTRS system they
> used for QA last year. So after a short discuss, we do need the e-mail
> acount " wikimaina-registration at wikimedia.org" for registration QA.
>
> And because it's already deleyed on the schedule. we hope we can open the
> registration system as soon as possible. So we do need someone can help us
> create or open the authority of this e-mail account. (or other account) And
> after we have this account we can open the reigstration system immediately.

The wikimania-registration queue already exists in the OTRS system, as well
as the wikimania-info, wikimania-press, wikimania-program &
wikimania-scholarships queues. I have sent a test email to
wikimania-registration at wikimedia.org and it seemed to work (I haven't got
any error message). Someone with access to the Wikimania queues on OTRS
should check but it seems to work already (Htchien should have access to
these queues).

--
Guillaume Paumier
[[m:User:guillom]]
Urgent! OTRS of Wikimania 2007 [ In reply to ]
Can someone help daucter create an account of OTRS? He works as
registration manager, so it is important to him and Taipei team.

Urgent! OTRS of Wikimania 2007 [ In reply to ]
By the way, Htchien said that he could not find wikimania-registration query. :(

Littlebtc // Hsiao-Ting "Xiaoquan" Yu

Urgent! OTRS of Wikimania 2007 [ In reply to ]
On 3/12/07, ?? <sst.dreams at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone help daucter create an account of OTRS? He works as
> registration manager, so it is important to him and Taipei team.

Sure, leave a request on http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS/volunteering ,
saying he needs the tools for Wikimania queues and we will process an
accelerated
procedure, just like we have done for htchien.

Urgent! OTRS of Wikimania 2007 [ In reply to ]
Thanks. It is now AM 1:40 in Taipei, I think he will make request in
the morning. (After about 6~8 hours)

Urgent! OTRS of Wikimania 2007 [ In reply to ]
Forget what Guillom said, the best way is to ask on irc on
#wikimedia-otrs :) ask for bastique, da_didi or delphine. Or any of
the other otrs-admins.

Lodewijk

Urgent! OTRS of Wikimania 2007 [ In reply to ]
?? sst.dreams at gmail.com wrote:

> Thanks. It is now AM 1:40 in Taipei, I think he will make request in
> the morning. (After about 6~8 hours)
>
> On 3/13/07, Guillaume Paumier <guillom.pom at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 3/12/07, ?? <sst.dreams at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Can someone help daucter create an account of OTRS? He works as
> > > registration manager, so it is important to him and Taipei team.
> >
> > Sure, leave a request on
> > http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS/volunteering , saying he needs
> > the tools for Wikimania queues and we will process an accelerated
> > procedure, just like we have done for htchien.
> >
> > --

Actually, he can email me with his name, email address and username. I'll
respond with a password.

Note, I have just set the email addresses for wikimania-press and
wikimania-registration to automatically fall into those queues.

Cary Bass
Bastique
Urgent! OTRS of Wikimania 2007 [ In reply to ]
On 3/12/07, effe iets anders <effeietsanders at gmail.com> wrote:

> Forget what Guillom said, the best way is to ask on irc on
> #wikimedia-otrs :) ask for bastique, da_didi or delphine. Or any of
> the other otrs-admins.

Last time I asked for an account for htchien, bastique told me on IRC to
leave the request on meta to keep a trace. Once the request is posted there,
yes, IRC is what I called the ? accelerated procedure ?.

Urgent! OTRS of Wikimania 2007 [ In reply to ]
And I would like to say thanks to both of you, Guillom and bastique. I just need sometime to learn how to handle OTRS messages. :P

I have informed the Wikimania organization team that I already have an OTRS account and they have acknowledged that. However I still think it's good for daucter to have an OTRS account because he is the registration manager for Wikimania. I will ask daucter to leave his apply info on meta and send a mail to bastique to speed up the procedure.

Thanks and best regards,
H.T.

#wikimedia-otrs :) ask for bastique, da_didi or delphine. Or any of
the other otrs-admins.
Last time I asked for an account for htchien, bastique told me on IRC to leave the request on meta to keep a trace. Once the request is posted there, yes, IRC is what I called the &laquo; accelerated procedure &raquo;.

--
Guillaume Paumier
[[m:User:guillom]]