Mailing List Archive

Conference registration
Thank you for registration team also, all was perfect as for me. I
hope things were same for other all.

Is there a list of participants by language & nationality? I need the
former as reference for consider the future language policy for the
Foundation as Comcom member, and would like to know the latter just
mainly from curiosity. I heard there were over 400 people from around
100 countries, but I gave up to sum countries of participants when I
counted around 30 countries & areas... and personally I think it is
good for us to give such a flavour to Conference description based on
accurate data.

--
Kizu Naoko
Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org