Mailing List Archive

Call for Contributions - MediaWiki Users and Developers Conference
Greetings, MediaWiki users and developers!

We are now accepting contributions for the 2024 MediaWiki Users and
Developers Conference [0], which will be held April 17-19 in Portland, OR,
USA. The deadline to submit a proposal is March 22. Sign up as soon as
possible at [1].

This will primarily be an in-person conference, however we will consider
remote presentations on a case-by-case basis.The first two days of the
conference will be reserved for presentations. The third day of the
conference will be a Create Camp, which will include tutorials, hands-on
presentations, and small group hacking sessions.

The MediaWiki Users and Developers Conference, formerly EMWCon, brings
together the community that makes up MediaWiki – those who develop for
MediaWiki, those who deploy MediaWiki, and those who use MediaWiki and are
enthusiastic about the software. MediaWiki is used every day in a variety
of contexts – educational projects, corporate knowledge bases, even online
hobbyist communities – all valuing MediaWiki for its flexibility and its
openness. By meeting together we can learn from our experiences and
continue to build a true community of support for MediaWiki.

Looking forward to seeing you in Portland!

- The MediaWiki Users and Developers Conference Organizing Committee:
James Hare - Conference Chair
Cindy Cicalese - Program Chair
Bryan Hilderbrand - Registration Chair
Jeffrey Wang - Social Chair