Mailing List Archive

API.PHP related question
Hi!
I hope this is the right list to ask. If not apologies.

I wish to use the api.php copmmand to download all the txt of a wiki of
mine. Must I run it on a per page basis, or is there a parameter for
"every pages". Thank you a lot.
jfc
Re: API.PHP related question [ In reply to ]
You can use the generator=allpages option, but there is a limit to how many
at once. Something like
https://www.mediawiki.org/w/api.php?action=query&export&generator=allpages&gaplimit=max&exportnowrap=1

If it is at all an option, i would suggest the command line dumpBackup.php
script - https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:DumpBackup.php

--
Brian