Mailing List Archive

Email Notification and Authentication development final work changed from REL1_4 to HEAD
I am sending you this info to tell you, that I cannot achieve to have
the Enotif and Eauthent code ready for 1.4, despite all efforts. It is
likely, that I back- port it later to the (forthcoming) 1.4 release,
from which I branched today.

The decision gives me a little time for more tests and optimisation and
for code review by you all, without being in too much hurry. "So next
station: 1.5"
Tom
P.S. End of December, I will meet many of you developers in Berlin, I
guess. Perhaps I can make a presentation talk about all the changes the
Enotif patch introduces (if you like such a talk).