Any workaround?
--
John
Re: Save mode and thumbnail generation [ In reply to ]
On Dec 5, 2004, at 8:22 PM, John Yu wrote:
> The save mode issue is still bugging around... :-(
>
> When I used the image thumbnail mark [[Image:myImage.jpg|thumb|my
> image]], mediawiki complained it couldn't execute shell command in
> save mode.
>
> Any workaround?

Use GD instead of ImageMagick. This assumes that your fascist hosting
provider has included the GD library support in their PHP build.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: Save mode and thumbnail generation [ In reply to ]
Hi Brion,

How do I switch Mediawiki to use GD? I couldn't find any clue in math.php.
--
John

Re: Save mode and thumbnail generation [ In reply to ]
I think I found it: setting $wgUseImageMagick to false.
(And ignore my reference to Math.php. My brain is playing tricks on me...)
--
John