What is with all these blue dots on your info pages? It makes it so
hard to read. I was browsing Russia - Alexander II, III, and Nicholas
II - and could barely read against the crazy background. What gives?
Re: blue dots [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 04:11:43 -0500, irene nelson <iwn3091w@webtv.net> wrote:
> What is with all these blue dots on your info pages? It makes it so
> hard to read. I was browsing Russia - Alexander II, III, and Nicholas
> II - and could barely read against the crazy background. What gives?

I think you may have posted this to the wrong place; or rather, I'm
pretty sure you're posting to slightly the wrong list, because this is
a list about a piece of software, so "our info pages" are unlikely to
included Russian tsars.

But I suspect you're posting to even more of a wrong place - are you
referring to some site that says it gets its content from Wikipedia?
If so, don't confuse this with the site *being* Wikipedia
(http://en.wikipedia.org, the software for which is the subject of
this list) - the content is freely available for other sites to reuse,
and Wikipedia has no control over those reusers, least of all what
their websites look like. If you don't like them, try the orginal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_II_of_Russia :)

Basically: can you clarify what site it is you're talking about,
because I've no idea what "all these blue dots" could refer to, unless
you've mistaken us for someone else.

--
Rowan Collins BSc
[IMSoP]