Mailing List Archive

Fatal error installing MediaWiki 1.3.7
I'm getting the following error when I try to setup my Wiki (host usuarios.lycos.es)

Can anydoy help me?

Checking environment...

Warning: set_time_limit, getmyuid, getmypid, dl, leak, listen, chown, chmod, chgrp, realpath, tmpfile, link, mb_send_mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/free/tripod/es/s/o/r/sorbide/htdocs/install-utils.inc on line 27

PHP 4.3.2: ok
Warning: ini_get, ini_alter, ini_restore, ini_set, getrusage, mysql_list_dbs, get_current_user, set_time_limit, getmyuid, getmypid, dl, leak, listen, chown, chmod, chgrp, realpath, tmpfile, link, mb_send_mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/free/tripod/es/s/o/r/sorbide/htdocs/config/index.php on line 201

Warning: ini_get, ini_alter, ini_restore, ini_set, getrusage, mysql_list_dbs, get_current_user, set_time_limit, getmyuid, getmypid, dl, leak, listen, chown, chmod, chgrp, realpath, tmpfile, link, mb_send_mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/free/tripod/es/s/o/r/sorbide/htdocs/config/index.php on line 211
PHP server API is cgi; using ugly URLs (index.php?title=Page_Title)
Have XML / Latin1-UTF-8 conversion support.
Warning: ini_get, ini_alter, ini_restore, ini_set, getrusage, mysql_list_dbs, get_current_user, set_time_limit, getmyuid, getmypid, dl, leak, listen, chown, chmod, chgrp, realpath, tmpfile, link, mb_send_mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/free/tripod/es/s/o/r/sorbide/htdocs/config/index.php on line 250
PHP is configured with no memory_limit.
Have zlib support; enabling output compression.
Found GD graphics library built-in, image thumbnailing will be enabled if you enable uploads.
Installation directory: /data/members/free/tripod/es/s/o/r/sorbide/htdocs
Script URI path: /sorbide Warning: $wgProxyKey is insecure
Warning: ini_get, ini_alter, ini_restore, ini_set, getrusage, mysql_list_dbs, get_current_user, set_time_limit, getmyuid, getmypid, dl, leak, listen, chown, chmod, chgrp, realpath, tmpfile, link, mb_send_mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/free/tripod/es/s/o/r/sorbide/htdocs/includes/WebRequest.php on line 61

Warning: main(): Unable to access ../PHPTAL-NP-0.7.0/libs/PHPTAL.php in /data/members/free/tripod/es/s/o/r/sorbide/htdocs/includes/SkinPHPTal.php on line 32

Warning: main(../PHPTAL-NP-0.7.0/libs/PHPTAL.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/members/free/tripod/es/s/o/r/sorbide/htdocs/includes/SkinPHPTal.php on line 32

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '../PHPTAL-NP-0.7.0/libs/PHPTAL.php' (include_path='.:/data/apache/php/mmp_lib') in /data/members/free/tripod/es/s/o/r/sorbide/htdocs/includes/SkinPHPTal.php on line 32

Can anybody help me?

TIA

Juanan

Visíta Yahoo! Noticias.
Re: Fatal error installing MediaWiki 1.3.7 [ In reply to ]
On Nov 20, 2004, at 1:37 AM, Juanan Amunategui wrote:
> Warning: set_time_limit, getmyuid, getmypid, dl, leak, listen, chown,
> chmod, chgrp, realpath, tmpfile, link, mb_send_mail() has been
> disabled for security reasons in
> /data/members/free/tripod/es/s/o/r/sorbide/htdocs/install-utils.inc on
> line 27

Ouch. You're fairly likely to have troubles in an environment that's
been so severely and arbitrarily restricted.

> Warning: main(): Unable to access ../PHPTAL-NP-0.7.0/libs/PHPTAL.php
> in
> /data/members/free/tripod/es/s/o/r/sorbide/htdocs/includes/
> SkinPHPTal.php on line 32
>
> Warning: main(../PHPTAL-NP-0.7.0/libs/PHPTAL.php): failed to open
> stream: No such file or directory in
> /data/members/free/tripod/es/s/o/r/sorbide/htdocs/includes/
> SkinPHPTal.php on line 32
>
> Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required
> '../PHPTAL-NP-0.7.0/libs/PHPTAL.php'
> (include_path='.:/data/apache/php/mmp_lib') in
> /data/members/free/tripod/es/s/o/r/sorbide/htdocs/includes/
> SkinPHPTal.php on line 32

In your environment the PHPTAL-based MonoBook template probably simply
will not work. Edit includes/DefaultSettings.php and change this line:

$wgUsePHPTal = version_compare( phpversion(), "5.0", "lt" );

to this:

$wgUsePHPTal = false;

You will still see a lot of those warnings about disabled functions
during the installation, and it might or might not work.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)