Thus $wgRequest becomes "view". But which SQL statement (and where) is the
one that pulls the exact article from the database? I've tried modifying
every SQL statement I can find in the software that might be a match, but
none of them has provided me with the results I desire. I'm assuming it's
one of the SELECT statements that has something along the lines of "WHERE
cur_title = '{$t}', but I sure can't find it.

Thanks for any pointers.

Andrew
Re: Find the Select SQL for action=view [ In reply to ]
This is some documentation at http://wikipedia.sf.net/mwdoc/, though
this is for the CVS version, 1.4 (NOT the released 1.3.x).

Acording to Hashar on IRC, there is a script in ./maintenance/ to
generate it (mwdocgen.php). Again, this is only in the CVS version and
the comments needed to run it are not present in v1.3.7 (and likely
all previous versions).

My best recomendation is to start looking through the code at where it
uses the title and a sql query nearby (it's likely buried in layers
and layers of calls).