How to convert HTML to Wiki?
Hi,

Is there a good way to convert HTML formatted pages into the Wiki
format?

Thanks,

Chuck Bishop

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com
Re: How to convert HTML to Wiki? [ In reply to ]
MediaWiki will accept most safe HTML tags (not applet or script).
Meaning you can copy/paste the HTML into MediaWiki. Note: This feature
can be turned off or modified by the webmaster.

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:47:50 -0400, Chuck Bishop
<chuck.bishop@gis.leica-geosystems.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a good way to convert HTML formatted pages into the Wiki
> format?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chuck Bishop

> the system manager.

> www.mimesweeper.com

http://endeavour.zapto.org/astro73/
Thank you to JosephM for inviting me to Gmail!
Re: How to convert HTML to Wiki? [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Oct 20, 2004 at 01:47:50PM -0400, Chuck Bishop wrote:

> Is there a good way to convert HTML formatted pages into the Wiki
> format?

For HTML-tables there's a converter (only with regexp) included
in the pywikipediabot

ciao, tom
--
== Weblinks ==
* http://shop.wikipedia.org - WikiReader Internet zu kaufen
Re: How to convert HTML to Wiki? [ In reply to ]
One day, in a galaxy far far away, we can pass HTML-wiki-mix trhough the
wiki2XML parser, then run it through a XML2wiki code generator, and be
done with it.

Magnus