I upgrade 1.1 directly to 1.3?

Thanks for your help!
-Amy
Re: Upgrade from 1.1? [ In reply to ]
On Oct 7, 2004, at 3:04 PM, A Chan wrote:
> I have a MediaWiki instance that is still on version
> 1.1. What strategy do you recommend for upgrading to
> 1.3? Do I need to upgrade 1.1 to 1.2 to 1.3? Or can
> I upgrade 1.1 directly to 1.3?

Yes, upgrading directly from 1.1 to 1.3 should work; when going through
the config web interface give it the existing database and it will
update the format.

If you had a pre-1.1 version though you might need to manually run some
of the SQL updaters in maintenance/archive/

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)