Mailing List Archive

CSS problem: adding new classes don't work
I'm running the latest wiki and it's doing fine. I want to be able to
add CSS classes so I can play with certain page layouts using the
editing function. If I use a simple tag, like a DIV, and use an
existing class in the .css file (say, in the main.css file for
Monobook), it works just fine. But if I create a new class in the same
file (and yes, I'm scripting it right), the DIV does nothing. It's like
it won't read unique classes in the .css file. Any ideas how to get
around this?