sense as it is a non-public zone.

Best Regards,

JT
Re: how to turn off upload affirmation check box [v1.2.6] [ In reply to ]
On Sep 13, 2004, at 6:00 PM, JT.Thomas@VerizonWireless.com wrote:
> How can I turn off the upload affirmation check box in v1.2.6?
>
> Our installation is within an intranet, so removing the affirmation
> makes
> sense as it is a non-public zone.

To remove the check box, remove this line from SpecialUpload.php:

<input tabindex=3 type=checkbox name=\"wpUploadAffirm\" value=\"1\"
id=\"wpUploadAffirm\">

And you'll also need to remove the check for it in the form processing,
in the same file:
if ( 1 != $wpUploadAffirm ) {
mainUploadForm( WfMsg( "noaffirmation" ) );
return;
}

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: how to turn off upload affirmation check box [v1.2.6] [ In reply to ]
That works great, thanks Brion!

Best Regards,

JT

===
===

To remove the check box, remove this line from SpecialUpload.php:

<input tabindex=3 type=checkbox name=\"wpUploadAffirm\" value=\"1\"
id=\"wpUploadAffirm\">

And you'll also need to remove the check for it in the form processing,
in the same file:
if ( 1 != $wpUploadAffirm ) {
mainUploadForm( WfMsg( "noaffirmation" ) );
return;
}

-- brion vibber (brion <at> pobox.com)