Mailing List Archive

How to change user's skin if the skin doesn't work?
Is there any skin customization documentation for 1.3? The skin.doc is a bit... well... uninformative.

~Bruce
Re: How to change user's skin if the skin doesn't work? [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 19:55:31 -0500
Bruce Bertrand <lists@brucebertrand.com> wrote:

> Is there any skin customization documentation for 1.3? The skin.doc is a bit... well... uninformative.
>
> ~Bruce

Sorry about that. I must have forgotten my original question. I began to try to create a new skin, but ended up with an account that is unable to log in due to the skin not working.

Is there a way to revert the skin to an existing skin? The user preferences in the DB are in a blob and aren't readily editable.

Is it perhaps possible to specify the skin through the URL?

Thanks,
Bruce