http://iwiki.dyndns.org/mydownloads/LanguageAr.php

and you can checkout how the site looks with it at

http://iwiki.dyndns.org/arbwiki1.3test2/

I'll update some of the more obvious messages within this week.

Regards.
--
Mohammad
salemoh@fastmail.fm
Re: Arabic language file updated [ In reply to ]
Mohammad wrote:
> I don't know where or how to commit this file to CVS so I have on a link
>
> http://iwiki.dyndns.org/mydownloads/LanguageAr.php
>
> and you can checkout how the site looks with it at
>
> http://iwiki.dyndns.org/arbwiki1.3test2/
>
> I'll update some of the more obvious messages within this week.
>
> Regards.

Hello Mohammad,

We can't download the LanguageAr.php file cause it get parsed by your
web server. Can you plase compress it and put it somewhere on your site?

I am myself unable to understand english but at least it is showing
correctly in my text editor. Hopefully we will be able to update it fast.

cheers,

--
Ashar Voultoiz
Re: Arabic language file updated [ In reply to ]
Here is the file GZipped for better download

http://iwiki.dyndns.org/mydownloads/LanguageAr.php.gz

Regards,
Mohammad
--