mysql-4.0.18

cheers
Jon_H
Re: install errors [ In reply to ]
On Apr 1, 2004, at 16:41, jon.howitt wrote:
> i keep getting mysql errors when trying to set up the mediawiki locally
> database.php line 196
> supplied argument is not a valid mysql-link resource.

Is this MediaWiki 1.2.2 or antoher version? Are you using the old
command-line install.php or the new config/index.php web installer? Is
MySQL running locally? Is a MySQL root password configured? What's the
exact procedure you're following to install? What output comes before
the error message? (Please list all of the output! We generally cannot
diagnose a problem without knowing how you got there.)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)