Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] [WikiForHumanRights 2024] Learn how to add sustainability perspectives to Wikivoyage
Hi Everyone,

As the movement leverages the opportunity provided by the
WikiForHumanRights 2024 new theme of Knowledge for a Sustainable Future to
explore relevant local topics, we want to empower you with exciting ways of
building this knowledge on different Wikimedia projects.

*Join us here
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Event:Adding_Sustainability_Perspectives_to_Wikivoyage>
to learn how you can use the campaign to contribute sustainability
perspectives to Wikivoyage on 29 April 2024 at 15:00 UTC.*

We look forward to another moment of learning with you.

Kindly,
Euphemia