Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: Dicussing the future of budget planning and funds distribution in the Wikiverse
Thank you for sharing this here, Philip. It's been very encouraging to have
these conversations together.

As you know, I think the participatory vision laid out by the CEE Hub would
help us shift in the direction of greater subsidiarity, enabling
professional movement structures like Hubs to guide that process and hold
the accountability for not only funds distribution in the regions, but also
impact, which is what ultimately we're all working towards.

I'm looking forward to continuing the conversations in Berlin.

Yael
*Yael Weissburg* (she/her)
VP, Community Growth
M: (+1) 415.513.6643
I work from San Francisco. My time zone is UTC -7/-8.
Book a call with me here
<https://calendly.com/yael_wmf/talking-2024-yael-wmf>.