Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: Recognition of Telugu Wikimedians User Group
Warmest congratulations to the Telugu Wikimedia community ???? on becoming a
recognized Wikimedia User Group. Looking forward to witnessing the
community's achievements. ????

Best regards,
*Jinoy*
[[User:Gnoeee]]

*Please don’t print this e-mail unless you really need to.Every 3000 sheets
consume a tree. Conserve Trees for a better tomorrow!*