Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] The announcement of the winners of Wiki Loves Monuments 2023 has started...!
Hello everyone,

It is my pleasure to share with you that we are announcing the winners of
Wiki Loves Monuments 2023 through our social media platforms on
*Monday, March 25th, starting 18.00 UTC. *
As it is the WLM tradition, the announcement - in a descending order - will
kickstart with the honorable mentions from 25th-16th place, every 30
minutes.

This will be followed by an 8.5 hours break before the commencement of the
top 15 on *Tuesday, March 26th, at 7.00 UTC* in the same time and interval
order. The overall winner of the WLM 2023 competition will be
announced at *14:00
UTC.*

You can follow the results on any of our social media channels:

- https://www.instagram.com/wikilovesmonuments/
- https://www.facebook.com/WikiLovesMonuments/
- https://twitter.com/wikimonuments
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/wikilovesmonuments/

Best,
Ciell - on behalf of the WLM International Team