Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: Dagbani Wikimedians User Group 2023 Annual Report
Abdul-Rasheed...

I am so impressed by the quality of your annual report... and generally
by the excellent maintenance of your UG pages on meta...
it is not so frequent and it pleases me as I like it when things are
clear and neatly organized. So I wanted to really underline my
appreciation to the group generally and to yourself in particular (as
the main author of the report).

Warm regards

Flo