Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimania program: Call for proposals is now liv
Hello everyone,

The call for proposals for Wikimania 2024 is now open. We are looking for
session proposals that help bring to life this year's spirit: Collaboration
of the Open. We want to hear from you - what work are you doing to foster
collaborations across regions, languages, disciplines, and beyond? How are
you and your community contributing to building the open ecosystem?

Apply to lead a workshop, host a panel, present a poster, or run a tool
demonstration that helps us all see the power of openness and collaboration.
You can apply to speak in person, virtually, or in a hybrid format. More
information, including FAQs and the full list of questions from the call for
proposals, is available <https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2024:Program>
on the Wikimania Wiki.

Best regards

Wojciech P?dzich, COT member, Wikimania 2024 Programme Lead