Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: Save the date - Wikidata Leveling Up Days, April 5-7 and 12-14
Thank you for sharing this opportunity with the community. I'm eager to
learn more about Wikidata. I'm planning to attend the online event and I'm
also interested in scheduling my own session.

I'll be sure to check out the guidance page.

Best regards,
Aliyu Shaba.