Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: Invitation to Celebrate Women Office Hour
Hello, Wikimedians,
This is a gentle reminder: if you are organizing activities around Women's
History Month/International Women's Day, please join us next Monday, Feb.
19th, 2024 at 16h30 UTC
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Event:Celebrate_Women_2024_conversation_hour>
.[1]

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Event:Celebrate_Women_2024_conversation_hour

Best regards,

*Tila Cappelletto *(she/ela/ella)

Senior Program Officer, Gender Organizing

*Let's talk? https://calendly.com/tila_wmf/meeting
<https://calendly.com/tila_wmf/meeting>*
Languages: [Pt-br-N] [Esp-4] [Eng-3] [Ita-2]

sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality! Support Wikimedia
<https://donate.wikimedia.org/>