Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] WIKIMOVE Podcast: Grants and Hubs
Dear Wikimedians,

WIKIMOVE's first episode of the year is out!

In this episode, Eva and Nikki talk with two women who have been
instrumental in implementing Movement strategy. Yop Rwan Pam tells about
the WMF Movement strategy grant program, how it works and some of the
innovative ideas it already has helped to bring on the road. Barbara Klen
shares about the Central and Eastern European Hub, how it started and how
it is going.

You can find this podcast on our website
<https://www.wikimedia.de/podcast/episode-17-grants-and-hubs/> and, as
always, feel free to share your thoughts on potential future topics and
guest suggestions on our meta page.
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WIKIMOVE/Suggestions>

WIKIMOVE is also available on the following platforms:
Spotify
<https://open.spotify.com/show/7olhgddgj7KpWGOzSkPOQJ?si=8907893eb0cd402f>
| Apple Podcast
<https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/wikimove/id1635535328>| Google
Podcast
<https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5hY2FzdC5jb20vcHVibGljL3Nob3dzL3dpa2ltb3Zl?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj6t7q5lcf7AhWrXvEDHbM0BkcQ9sEGegQIARAC>
| Soundcloud
<https://soundcloud.com/user-536754242/wikimove-17-grants-and-hubs>
Deezer <https://www.deezer.com/de/show/4629487> | JioSaavn
<https://www.jiosaavn.com/shows/wikimove/1/Te3xsXx-My8_> | Podchaser
<https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/wikimove-4759781> | Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP9bfvFVQMI&t=183s>

Your WIKIMOVE Team
Nikki, Eva & Sissela
--

Sissela Björk
Werkstudentin

Phone: +49 (0)30-577 11 62-0https://wikimedia.de

Keep up to date! Current news and exciting stories about Wikimedia,
Wikipedia and Free Knowledge in our newsletter (in German): Subscribe
now <https://www.wikimedia.de/newsletter/>.

the sum of all knowledge. Help us to achieve our
vision!https://spenden.wikimedia.de

Wikimedia Deutschland — Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts Charlottenburg, VR
23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für
Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207. Geschäftsführende
Vorstände: Franziska Heine, Dr. Christian Humborg