Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Podcast on Wikimedia Strategy in Brazil
Hello all! I hope you are doing well!

I'm reaching out to inform you about the *podcast* "Sopa Wiki" (Wiki Soup),
which was produced by the Brazilian affiliate *Wiki Movimento Brasil* (WMB)
last year.

The podcast comprises five episodes, each addressing one of the five *strategic
priorities *outlined in the strategic plan
<https://br.wikimedia.org/wiki/Estrat%C3%A9gia_Wiki_Movimento_Brasil_2023-2025/en>of
Wikimedia in Brazil [1]. These priorities revolve around technology,
community practices, partnerships, knowledge equity, and Wikimedia
governance. The episodes also introduce local initiatives that contribute
to strengthening the open knowledge ecosystem within our context.

The podcast episodes are in Portuguese and have been uploaded to Commons
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Sopa_Wiki> exclusively in that
language [2]. However, for those interested in the content but not fluent
in Portuguese, we have added *English subtitles* on YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEmJ1V6HikFS_ULB39w2Cd0y4d4_-Xyij>
[3].

I hope some of you find this material intriguing, and I'm open to
discussing it further should you have any questions or suggestions.

Best regards from São Paulo, Brasil,

João

__