Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia ESEAP (East, South East Asia & the Pacific regional) Conference 2024 scholarship application ends today, Monday January 15
My Fellow Wikimedian,

Greetings from the ESEAP Conference 2024 team!

We hope this email finds you well and excited for the upcoming conference
in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. We are writing to remind that the deadline for
the scholarship application is approaching fast. If you are interested in
applying for a scholarship to support your participation in the regional
conference of East, South East Asia and the Pacific, please do until today,
Monday, *15th January 2024* (AoE). You can find the application form and
the eligibility criteria at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/ESEAP_Conference_2024/Scholarships .

Kind regards,

*Butch Bustria*
On behalf of the ESEAP Conference Organizing Team